Before and after
Tres Jolie Laser Hair Removal.
WHY TRES JOLIE?
Not only are my prices more affordable than many other competitors, Tres Jolie is the only laser hair removal med spa that guarantees 100% satisfaction and each client receives individual attention. It is important to have a professional bond with my clients so that they feel more at ease. As a professional and experienced esthetician, I am certified to deliver the highest standard of service to exceed your expectations.
At Tres Jolie, I believe that everyone has the right to enhance their physical appearance. That is why I provide professional laser hair removal treatment with the most updated doctor recommended laser machine therapy.
- Why choose Tres Jolie for your laser hair removal needs?
- What should I do before I come in?
- Does hair color make a difference?
- Do you accept male clients, too?
- What do clients say about Tres Jolie?
- How does laser hair removal work?
- How many treatments are required?
- What should I expect after my laser hair removal treatment?
- Can I make a same day appointment for either consultation and/or treatment?
- What forms of payment are accepted for laser hair removal?
If you're currently any medications, wait 3 days for it to leave your system before coming in.
Please do not come in for an appointment if you have a sunburn or if you recently went to a tanning salon.
This particular laser does not work with tanned or dark-pigmented skin. Also, it does not work on hair that has no pigment such as blond, white, grey, or red.
Clients must be off the following medications:
- Accutane for at least 6 months prior to treatments
- Retin -A for at least 1 week prior treatments.
- 72 hrs for any other medication.
Please let us know if you are taking any other other medication before scheduling your appointment, as this can interfere with your laser treatment.
This particular laser does not work with dark-pigmented skin or blond hair